12 Feb Accountant Executive
Accounting is a fundamental business operation that must be managed daily. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. Accountant Executives must be well-versed in accounting principles, able to work comfortably with numbers and detail focused.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document accounting transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Handle general accounting i.e. AP, AR, GL and taxation processes.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in accounting processes including AP/AR, GL, Fixed Asset, Inventory,
Closing Statement Account and Taxation.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting field (GPA: 2.80).
- Ability to work independently and systematically, highly responsible, target-driven, quality aware and timely.
- Good command of English and computer skills.
Follow CDG on: