27 Mar Executive Secretary
Executive Secretary would support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks. And executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
- To make appointments and take care of all communications and mailing services.
- To co-ordinate with related parties for internal and external.
- To organize and co-ordinate the management meeting schedules and taking minutes.
- To organize outdoor meeting and events and preparing the necessary documents.
- Female, Thai Nationality.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial or any related field.
- At least 0-1 year of experience in secretary position.
- Strong in organization, coordinating and communication.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent in computer literacy. (MS Office)
- Fast learner new Technology Update etc. Social Media, Social Application.
- Able to work independently and highly detail oriented.
- Responsible, punctual, good communication and interpersonal and energetic.
Follow CDG on: