27 Mar Human Resource Business Partner
HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER
You are an essential team member who defines line manager of business needs and communicates them to provide technique for project implementation. Understanding of CDG culture and BU structures will allow you to coordinate the line manager with clear direction. Besides exceptional system analytics skills, you will also need technical and business intelligence to solve business challenges.
- Aligning CDG business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Partners closely with the business to create the right place to work and promotes a high-performance culture through HR best practices
- Drives and delivers HR initiatives to support business needs
- Male/Female, Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in HR Management, Organization Development, and/ or other related fields
- Minimum of a 4-5 Years hands-on experience in HRM, HRBP or HR generalist roles
- Good command of English and MS Office program
- Result-oriented, people-focused, proactive, flexible, and mature
Follow CDG on: