17 Jul Learning and Development Executive
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
HR department is being formed alongside the start-up of operations. Your key focus is on Learning & Development Function and facilitating growth by developing employees’ capabilities. We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist who will be instrumental in planning and executing L&D initiatives for a large national workforce.
- Assess relevant training needs for individuals and the organization, design and develop customized training programs, manage and implement developmental programs.
- Design and implement learning and development programs and methodologies to enhance our people capabilities.
- Facilitate fundamental development programs.
- Perform in-house training administration e.g. preparing required documents and materials, coordinating with participants, ensuring preparation of training facilities, etc. to be available in a timely manner and in consistence with procedure.
- Collect, input and update the employee database and training record of both in-house and external training.
- Help coordinate and handle training schedules and other OD initiatives in order to support effective time and resource management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Humanities, Arts, Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in Human Resources development.
- Experience in internal training or facilitating an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good MS Office skills, e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Analysis and communication skills are required.
Follow CDG on: