27 Mar Organization Development Specialist
ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
The HR department is being formed alongside the start-up of operations. The one key focus is on organizational development and facilitating growth by implementing new HR practices. Currently, we are looking for Organizational Development Specialist who will be instrumental in planning and implementing OD initiatives for a large national workforce.
- To be an organization capability builder by designing and implementing performance management system, talent management and succession
- Implement and communicate core values to ensure that employee understand and live the core values in their activities
- Design and deliver OD and change management processes and intervention that support CDG and G-ABLE to be a high performing organization
- Contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of HR strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrate and aligned with strategic and business goal
- Support specific performance improvement initiatives, e.g. through the implementation of leadership competency framework
- Work with the Internal Communication to ensure effective communication and consultation processes and to build culture and employee engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resource Management or Organizational Development.
- 3-5 years experiences in Human Resource Development or Organizational Development.
- Excellent communication and analytic skills.
- Good command of English
Follow CDG on: