27 Nov Data Scientist
A data scientist’s challenging mission is to optimize benefits from Big Data in the most constructive ways, from the design of a storage system and data extraction, to consulting services for executives, to making strategic business decisions.
Success in this position requires exceptional analytical skills, a deep understanding of modern Big Data technologies and statistical concepts, a great balance between technical and business knowledge, and importantly, a passion in Big Data management using advanced technologies for total business enrichment.
- Advises, implements, and delivers Big Data solutions to customers.
- Works with customers’ business departments to develop predictive models and algorithms for a precise business decision.
- Works with customers’ technology departments to develop Big Data and analytic platforms.
- Serves as a virtual team for customers on data analysis, presenting, challenging business angles, and supporting decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or statistics accounting.
- 2-3 years’ experience in implementing Big Data solutions for enterprise data analysis.
- Good understanding of Big Data solutions, e.g. Hadoop, Hive, SQL.
- Good understanding of Data Modeling/Machine Learning solutions, e.g. Scala, R, Mahout, Python, Spark.
- Good understanding of Data Visualization/BI solutions e.g. Tableau, SAP, SAS.
- Competency in statistics, mathematics, analytics, and presentation.
- Good English communication skills.
Follow CDG on: