27 Nov Microsoft Solution Implementer
MICROSOFT SOLUTION IMPLEMENTER
The Microsoft Solution Implementer creates and delivers cutting-edge solutions by leveraging innovative Microsoft software and platforms. Committed to customers’ achievement, you will be challenged to develop impactful solutions with existing technologies to drive customers’ operation efficiency.
- Works closely with a sales team in advising and pitching Microsoft solutions.
- Supports sales and marketing activities, from technical consultancy and a technology roadmap, to a go-to-market plan.
- Designs solution architecture that can solve customers’ challenges.
- Manages and delivers Microsoft solutions and works actively with a project delivery team.
- Collaborates with a Microsoft solutions team for solutions updates and project deployments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience with Microsoft solutions, e.g. Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint, SQL, Office 365, Azure, Hyper-V, and Microsoft System Management.
- Experience in project management for an enterprise.
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure of solutions and the solutions for an enterprise.
- Ability to work with dynamic teams and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Certification of Microsoft related solutions, e.g. MCSA, MCSE.
- Competency in negotiation and presentation.
- Good English communication skills.
Follow CDG on: