27 Nov Mobile Developer
You are the man behind the software and platforms of mobile devices millions of people use every day. Utilizing cutting-edge technologies to deliver exceptional user experience and quality, success in this position requires strong programming skills and expertise in UX design, especially for iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Formulates development plans for a mobile application together with a system analyst team concerning all requirements in an application lifecycle – conceptualizing, designing, testing, releasing, and supporting.
- Collaborates with a designer on UX and UI blueprints.
- Works with a project management team regarding scope of work, delivering periods, technical details, and other business requirements of a project.
- Develops software and platforms with programming languages, e.g. Swift, JAVA, Corona or others.
- Analyzes and reports on the efficiency on software and platform development with a project management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience in software development with Swift, JAVA, Corona or others.
- Experience in project management of mobile application development for a corporation.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), cross platform mobile development, third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design for business demands.
- Ability to work with highly dynamic teams.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills and design skills.
- Good English communication skills.
Follow CDG on: