27 Nov Network Engineer
We contribute to the business values of our customers through the creation and delivery of sizable computer networks. The challenge of a Network Engineer is to build high-priority systems that perform promptly with zero errors for a customer’s business operation. We look for people who have a comprehensive understanding of network systems, both in theory and practice, and who are ready to build big projects together.
- Designs, installs, delivers, and maintains IT Infrastructure projects for customers.
- Works with sales teams to design and advise on IT systems that meet customers’ business requirements.
- Collaborates with customers’ technical teams and third-party suppliers to install and deliver both products and services by focusing on system stability and ultimate efficiency.
- Is responsible for reports and documents of an IT infrastructure system.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with internal teams, external teams, and customers throughout a project.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related fields.
- 0-3 years’ experience in software design, installation, and management of IT Infrastructure.
- Comprehensive understanding of OSI model, TCP/IP model, TCP/IP networking (e.g. WLAN, switches, routers, a network security), DNS, DHCP, e-mail, and operation systems.
- High degree of attentiveness to corporate client projects.
- Ability to deliver, coordinate, advise, and present throughout the project.
- Good English communication skills.
Follow CDG on: