27 Nov Project Leader / Project Manager
PROJECT LEADER / PROJECT MANAGER
As our project leader, you will get the chance to manage and implement projects, both small and large, as well as work with people from across industries. Versatility and in-depth knowledge of engineering, finance, and management, and the ability to work in fast-changing environments, are critical to success in this position. You and your team are expected to deliver quality work against high expectation and impress our customers.
- Collaborates with developers from internal and external teams on a project development plan: the scope of work, technical details, and other requirements.
- Assesses project risks along with mitigation.
- Manages, develops, and delivers projects to meet deadlines and other requirements specified in a work scope.
- Monitors, reports, and analyzes project performance.
- Enhances and maintains relationships with internal and external teams and customers throughout the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related fields.
- Experience in project management for an enterprise.
- Experience in system integration and infrastructure.
- Ability to work with dynamic teams and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Competency in leadership, team management, negotiation, and presentation.
- Good English communication skills.
- Certification of ITIL, PMP or Prince II will be an advantage.
Follow CDG on: