27 Nov Security Analytics
No matter how advanced technology becomes, system security remains the top priority, no less important than the technology it supports. Your challenge is to analyze our infrastructure and the solutions we deliver to our customers for security threats, and detect cyber security attacks. You will work closely with our customers and our security expert team-one of the best in the country. This opportunity will test your ability to handle dynamic situations and mitigate real-life security threats.
- Analyze the security of infrastructure, systems, and solutions handed to customers.
- Build up confidence among customers through system security testing.
- Design, advise, collaborate, and deliver technology that fits customers’ business requirements.
- Prepare to professionally present products and solutions for security concerns.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related fields.
- 1-5 years’ experience with system security supervision.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking, e.g. routing, switching, QoS, and cyber security.
- Comprehensive understanding of security-related products in networks, e.g. Firewall, Antivirus, IDS/IPS, VPN, and wireless internet network.
- Good understanding of malware, trojan, backdoor, etc.
- Solid understanding of security standards, both data-oriented and operation-oriented, and responsiveness toward contingency, and applications of tools and technologies for security concerns.
Follow CDG on: