27 Nov Senior Web & Platform Developer
SENIOR WEB & PLATFORM DEVELOPER
The Senior Web & Platform Developer is a blue-chip position in any marketing engineering team. You will drive a compelling marketing campaign by leveraging the power of marketing technology and platform integration. Success in this position requires solid programming skills, an in-depth understanding of platform integration, great balance between technical and business knowledge, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic team to deliver against high expectation.
- Manages, integrates, and develops platforms for marketing technologies, including the design of business and marketing processes on top of the platform. Brings platforms live to public users.
- Analyzes and improves customer journey flows.
- Works with the head of marketing, designers, digital marketing channel managers, and other developers.
- Supports sales activities of business teams and creates opportunities for new customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience in developing websites, CMS platform (WordPress), CRM and marketing cloud-based platforms, e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, Oracle, etc.
- Extensive experience in Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel Implementation.
- Ability to work with highly dynamic teams.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and business teams with right jargon and metrics.
- Good technical knowledge, practicality and business-oriented thinking.
- Comprehensive understanding of UX design.
- Good English communication skills.
Follow CDG on: