27 Nov System Analyst
You are an essential team member who defines clients’ business needs and communicates them to your team for possible technical implementation procedures. Having an in-depth understanding of software function and platform structures will allow you to coordinate the application developer team with clear direction. Besides exceptional system analytics skills, you will also need technical and business intelligence to solve business challenges.
- Formulates software development plans with a project management team regarding the scope of works, delivering periods, technical details, and other business requirements of a project.
- Collaborates with an application developer team to plan for a program development with UX and UI applications.
- Analyzes software and platform systems.
- Builds a system simulation with UML for project management.
- Translate business requirements into technical structures for implementation.
- Analyzes and reports on the efficiency of software and platform development with a project management team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer engineering, computer science, or related fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience in software development with JAVA, .NET platform or other.
- Experience in project management for an enterprise.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and prototype modeling with UML.
- Ability to work with dynamic teams and ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Competency in team management, business comprehension, communication, reporting, and presentation.
- Good English communication skills.
Follow CDG on: