27 Nov System Engineer
System engineers must supervises scalable IT infrastructure projects for customers with zero compromises. This challenging position will give you hands-on experience creating systems which add value to businesses. We are looking for people with a keen understanding of various types of IT infrastructure and who are ready to build big projects together with us.
- Designs, installs, delivers, and maintains IT Infrastructure projects for customers.
- Works with a sales teams to design and advise on IT systems that meet customers’ business requirements.
- Collaborates with customers’ technical teams and third-party suppliers to install and deliver both products and services by focusing on system stability and ultimate efficiency.
- Provides customer on-site support and maintenance services on demand.
- Is responsible for reports and documents of an IT infrastructure system.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with internal teams, external teams, and customers throughout a project.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related fields.
- 0-3 years’ experience in software design, installation, and management of IT Infrastructure.
- Comprehensive understanding of OSI model, TCP/IP model, and Operating Systems (e.g. UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, etc.).
- Experience in IT infrastructure applications, virtualization and containerization technologies such as VMware, Virtual Box, etc.
- High degree of attentiveness to corporate client projects.
- Ability to deliver, coordinate, advise, and present throughout the project.
- Good English communication skills.
Follow CDG on: