27 Mar Assistant Marketing Manager, Garmin Thailand
ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER, Garmin Thailand
GIS is the authorized distributor for Garmin Corporation, which provides the best-selling satellite-based GPS navigators that meets various lifestyles and includes watches and GPS devices for sports and fitness as well as health wristbands, car GPS navigators, car dash cams. We are looking for a full-time Assistant Marketing Manager, Garmin Thailand.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist Marketing Manager in planning, developing marketing plan and budget and supervising marketing operations to achieve revenue target.
- Created and executed local marketing strategy of all Garmin product across all channels, which supports brand growth in the Thailand market and is in line with global brand strategy.
- Work closely with brand, segment, and product teams to translate strategic objectives into industry-specific go-to-market programs to generate brand awareness and increase revenue.
- Work with Marketing Operations to create lead nurturing programs to educate the market and develop qualified leads over time.
- Establish research procedures to understand and investigate market trends.
- Maximized team performance – Exceled at identifying, developing and using strengths of team members.
- Bachelor or MBA in Marketing Major or related filed
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Retail Business field
- Positive thinking with initiative idea and can-do attitude
- Pleasant manner with ability to think quickly, remain calm and handle situations under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good communication in both Thai and English
- Passionate about sport and healthy lifestyle will be a plus
Follow CDG on: