27 Mar Marketing Communication, Garmin Thailand
MARKETING COMMUNICATION, Garmin Thailand
GIS is the authorized distributor for Garmin Corporation, which provides the best-selling satellite-based GPS navigators that meets various lifestyles and includes watches and GPS devices for sports and fitness as well as health wristbands, car GPS navigators, car dash cams. We are looking for a full-time Marketing Communication, Garmin Thailand.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with key stakeholders for seamless integration of public relations, marketing communications, and marketing sales tools.
- Develop and implement social media strategy to drive leads, awareness, perception, and/or other important metrics, including integrated campaigns, collateral, publications, email, online/digital media, direct mail, and advertising.
- Create and execute highly-effective campaigns across all channels, successfully taking them from concept through execution and measurement.
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with all members of Marketing including international teams.
- Work closely with the analytics team to create, measure, analyze, and optimize the performance of content in various marketing communication channels and provide insights, key learning, and recommendations to affiliated teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing
- Pleasant manner with ability to think quickly, remain calm and handle situations under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good communication in both Thai and English
- Passionate about sport and healthy lifestyle will be a plus
Follow CDG on: