30 Oct Sales Executive
Our Sales Executives are on the front line, introducing customers to the great technologies and innovations we offer. You are an IT consultant for the sake of our customers. Your extensive understanding of business direction will foster clients to achieve all business challenges. A great Sales Executive must have stunning presentation skills, excellent negotiation and selling skills, as well as a solid background in business requirements across industries in order to create market opportunities for customers.
- Collaborates with management teams and pre-sale teams on project sales, specifying the scope of work, technical details, and other issues of a project.
- Leverages industry and technology expertise to penetrate new markets.
- Achieves sale targets.
- Enhances relationships with customers.
- Proactively analyzes and reports sale performance to executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, engineering, marketing, or related fields.
- Experience in project management for an enterprise.
- Experience in sales of IT products.
- Comprehensive understanding of industries’ business and technology requirements.
- Ability to work with dynamic teams and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Competency in business administration, negotiation, and presentation.
- Good personality with a great service mind.
- Good English communication skills.
Follow CDG on: